Sunday, May 5, 2013

Use To

I use to go out on Friday and Saturday nights, 
and now I sit at home watching movies.

I use to wake up with hangovers on the weekends,
(see above)
and now I wake up feeling refreshed.

I use to know what I wanted to do with my life,
and now I'm contemplating going back to school.

I use to have a large group of fake friends,
and now I have a small group of true friends.

I use to be able to sleep at night,
and now I'm awake until all hours of the night.

I use to want to move across the country,
and now I just don't know.

I use to have better things to write about,
and now I'm just making these crazy lists. 

I use to have long hair,
and then I decided to cut it all off today.

I use to have better things to do with my life,
and now I'm looking at Harry Potter pins on Pinterest.

I use to have a Facebook account,
but then I got tired of my news feed being nothing but
 "Like for this, Share for that, Comment if you love your Mother."

*************************

I just realized how absolutely crazy this whole entire post must make me look. 
But then I reminded myself that this is my blog and I can write what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment