Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Morning

I honestly don't even know the last time I did a weekend recap.
Or a link-up for that matter.
So let's get down to it!
Linking up with Miss Sami for
 
 
Let's see...
 
Friday:
Went to work. Served some people's some food. Had a nice lunch with my momma.
After work I painted my nails (which now need to be redone thanks to a weekend of work)
Colored my hair (which is still not the color I want it to be)
and called it a night.
 
Saturday:
Woke up bright and early due to the fact that I was a lameo Friday night.
Bought these adorable little things
I mean really is there anything more adorable than ducklings?!
After getting those guys all settled into their new home I transformed myself from farm girl to working girl and did a little bartending.
I need to locate the nearest tanning bed ASAP!
 
Sunday:
Worked again.
Dealt with Winter Storm Virgil which dumped a boatload of snow.
 
Now here it is Monday and I'm at work again.
I have already been awake for entirely too long.
I still have 10 more work hours ahead of me today.
 
 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment