Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thirty Things Tuesday

So I saw this idea over on Miss Sami's blog.
And since I am lacking creativity lately,
(what can I say work is sucking the life right outta me)
And I think it's a pretty sweet idea.
I'm gonna try it out.
These posts won't come everyday
I'm thinking it will be a Tuesday thing.
Thirty Things Tuesday has a nice ring to it right?!

Anywhoooo... here's the list of questions:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

So without anymore delay..

20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1.      I have 7 tattoos and if I didn’t work in the legal field I would probably have a lot more.
2.      I have an unnatural fear of large bodies of water, basically anything bigger than a bathtub.
3.      I love to read, A LOT.
4.      I am horrible at accepting compliments.
5.      I care more about the well being of my family and friends than I do about my own.
6.      I’m the second oldest of six children. (Both my parents remarried someone who already had a kid from a previous marriage. I pride myself on the fact that I can say I have one of each: full sister, step sister, half sister, step brother, half brother.)
7.      I hate wearing jewelry. I’m actually allergic to most kinds.
8.      I have a gross obsession with nail polish.
9.      I have lived in Illinois for my whole life, except for the 2 semesters I went to SEMO.
10.  I am obsessed with the Harry Potter series, the Twilight series, and the Gossip Girl series. (The book versions, not the movies or TV shows.)
11.  I only talk to maybe 5 people from my graduating high school class. (I’m dreading my high school reunion actually.)
12.  I hate dresses, and dressing up. And anything that goes along with it. But every once in a while I think it’s nice.
13.  My family cares more about football than it does politics.
14.  I have a very eclectic variety of music on my iPod and iPhone.
15.  I live on a farm with goats, horses, sheep, dogs, and chickens, yet I absolutely hate animals.
16.  I don’t want to get married or have kids when I grow up. Call me a minority and crazy, it’s just not my cup of tea.
17.  I love Disney so much that one of my tattoos is actually in Disney font.
18.  I have the same number of girl friends as I do guy friends, which is strange.
19.  I’m more comfortable around people who are younger than me or older than me, I don’t get along well with people my own age.
20.  I played volleyball for 9 years until I tore 3 ligaments in my ankle my senior year.


Not exactly random facts and if you've been here for awhile you probably know most of them.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Sons of Anarchy tonight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment