Ooops, this was supposed to go live on Friday,
apparently I didn't set it up right.
Better late than never huh?
Shout out to my homegirl, Bailey!
Today's her birthday.
Even though her and I haven't always seen eye to eye
And we've gone months without speaking
I know that if I ever need her, she will be there for me.
I don't even know how to describe our relationship
and I certainly don't know where I would be without her.
So here's to you my BFF...
Hope you have a great weekend
and that your birthday is everything you want it to be and more.
(I hope it was all of that)
Now for some pictures to show the progression of our relationship
(Sorry for the embarrassing ones, I couldn't help myself.)
1. I'm going to wager a guess and say this was probably her 20th birthday.
2. This is from my birthday party earlier this year.
3. St. Pat's Day run extremely hungover.
1. The days of random parking on backroads to get out of the car and dance. (Stanky Legg-ing it up)
2. That's from my 20th birthday.
3. Junior Prom. (Yikes! So long ago)
4. Paramore and No Doubt concert.
1. Rose and Ryan's wedding last summer.
2. Study hall sophomore year.
4. 21st birthday night out in Carbondale.
1. Halloween last year.
2. Senior year color day.
3. Senior year rockstar day.
As you can see over our 8 years of friendship we have had some pretty crazy times,
some pretty calm times,
and we have gotten to be really good friends.
I don't know what I would do without this girl.
Happy (belated) Birthday Bailey Jean!!!